Sunday, September 22, 2019
Author Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul) recommends writing a Victory Log.
To start you choose five things that are small (or big) victories from the past day and today. This helps to celebrate achievements and create positive feelings. Try to find your five! It's not hard and chances are you will come up many more than five in a day. My five are:
1. Hiked up a challenging mountain!
2. Went to feed and give clothes and shoes to the homeless. It feels so good to spread love and hope.
3. Met a new friend who likes to help people like I do.
4. Packed up a birthday gift for my friend's daughter
5. Told my son I love him and appreciate him
Posted by Peacelovehope at 9:32 AM